This week we’re reviewing our Session 3 programs, happening Sunday, July 22, to Friday, July 27. Registration for our third session closes July 9, 2018. For more programs, visit our Resident Camp Guide on our website.
Girls in Grades 4-6 in Fall 2018
- Dumbledore’s Army – this one is a ‘must-attend’ for all the Potterheads out there or any girl who appreciates a little magic. We’ll play Muggle Quidditch and learn defense against the dark arts. Plus, what’s magic camp without a Tri-Wizard Cup Tournament?
- I’m a Go-Getter – being a G.I.R.L. (go-getter, innovator, risk-taker, and leader) is in the DNA of being a Girl Scout. Our Go-Getter camp is focused on what those qualities are and developing them through camp activities, like navigating trails, learning to cook outside, and trying new experiences
- Ready to Ride – horse-focused camps are a staple for us, but this new for 2018 program is designed to teach girls all about the up-and-coming sport of Western Dressage! Girls will learn the basics of Western riding techniques, as well as how to take care of and groom their horse.
Girls in Grades 7-12 in Fall 2018
- Quest Seekers – Take being a G.I.R.L. to the next level with our Quest Seekers sessions, available for five different weeks! Each program allows girls to create and plan overnight expeditions, compete for the Golden Paddle in the first annual Timbercrest Paddle Challenge, and go on a different day trip each session. Girls attending session one will travel to our Seven Hills location to take on the Ropes Challenge Course!
- Survivor Camp Style – this week involves competing in teams through mental and physical challenges like fire building, shelter construction, forging for food in nature, and mud competition. Losing puts you at risk of Exile Island, but don’t worry! This week also has swimming, boating, and outdoor cooking, among other fun activities!