We had a very wet but fun day here at Camp Timbercrest. I was able to upload some photos of the campfire, as well as some activities today. Check them out by clicking on the photo gallery link below.
Here is a sample of some of the fun activities the girls did today:
- Pastry Chefs made brownies
- The Timbercrest Under the Stars group made masks, curtains and played midnight tag.
- Duct Tape Art made purses.
- The Unit at Strawberry Hill made miniature camp sites,
- Sprucewood went on a Splash Hike.
- Junior CITs began their CIT training, went swimming and played Cranium.
Everyone took a trip to see me at the Trading Post, it was lovely to meet everyone!
A splash hike is when the counselors take the girls along a path with puddles. The goal is to get as wet as possible!
There are many activities planned for Tuesday, it will be another fantastic Camp Timbercrest day!
3 thoughts on “Camp Timbercrest First Day”
Great pics – sounds and looks like everyone is making the best of the soggy weather! Thanks for the updates – have fun :).
Splash hikes seem to be popular this week! Looks like it will be a good week for them.
I want to go on a splash hike! It sounds fun.